All Media: Please use the hashtag #nefr23 to tag your content
American Rally Association: email@example.com
Local/Regional Press may also contact NEFR: firstname.lastname@example.org / 603.444.4488
At NEFR, members of the media can easily experience the rally and collect stories and photos from the general spectator area. However, due to safety concerns, only credentialed media can gain special access beyond the spectator area.
NEFR will abide by the media credentialing and training procedures currently being developed by ARA.
NEFR can provide a variety of resources to members of the media including:
- Press liaison available at the info booth before the start of each day’s event for questions and info.
- Rally course rides can often be arranged for those journalists planning to do a feature on rally. This is a great way to get a truly up-close and personal rally experience. Call ahead for requests.
- Guided tours on the course may be available, call ahead to schedule.
- All rallies feature easy access to the competitors for interviews and photos.
- All spectator areas feature excellent viewing and photo opportunities.
- Press conferences.